1 lb. Sharp Cheddar (good quality, shredded…NOT FROM A BAG!!!)
2 8 oz. Cream Cheese (can use Light)
1/2 to 3/4 of a Wheat Beer of Choice
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2-4 Cloves Garlic
1 tsp. Dry Ground Mustard (Coleman’s)
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Tbs. Horseradish
Dash Hot Sauce
Handful of Chives, Garlic Chives or Parsley to Garnish
1. Soften Cream Cheese.
2. Grate Cheddar Cheese.
Using a Mini Food Processor:
3. Add Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Pulse to Mince.
4. Add Chives. Pulse to combine.
5. Add Cream Cheese. Pulse to combine.
6. Add Shredded Cheddar. Pulse to combine.
7. Add Worcestershire, Ground Mustard (Horseradish & Hot Sauce, if using). Pulse.
8. Add 1/2 Bottle of Beer. Pulse until nice, spreadable consistency. Adding up to 3/4 of the beer if needed.
9. Scoop into Serving Dish and CHILL until ready to use!
* Can make a day ahead of serving. Remove from Refrigerator about a half hour before serving.
** This dip IS freezable up to 3 months.
*** Serve Garnished with Whole Grain Mustard and Chives or Scallions