Grilled Pineapple with Honey sriracha sauce
Grilled Fruit. Any Grilled Fruit. But, especially grilled PINEAPPLE….
Fruit. One of my favorite things to eat in the Summer. The heat of the grill pulls out the natural sugars in the fruit, letting the flavors come alive with a caramelized sweetness that is explosive. It’s the best.
Sweet & Simple.
Hit it wish some fresh aromatic Cilantro & acidic Lime……. Perfection.
Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Soy Sauce
- 1 Large (2 Small) Organic Lime, Juice & Zest
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro Stems, finely chopped
- Pinch Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Dash Fresh Ground Pepper
*Put all Ingredients into a smallMason Jarand Shake It, Baby!!!
- Preheat Grill Pan Med High
- Core and Slice Fresh Pineapple into thick rings
- Lay on paper towel to absorb excess moisture and pat dry
- When grill is hot, lightly spray sliced Pineapple Ring with Coconut Oil Spray and place spray side DOWN on grill pan
- Repeat with all slices
- Let sit 1-2 minutes until char mark has formed and they lift easily off the pan
- Spray other side with Coconut Oil
- Flip pineapple rings and grill the other side for a minute
- When ready, remove and plate immediately (or slice) and drizzle the sauce over so it can absorb into the warm pineapple
- Garnish with Fresh Cilantro Leaves and Grilled Lime Wedges
This is a super crowd pleaser!!! Make this dish for your Memorial Day Cookout. You will NOT be disappointed…..I promise!!! Even the kids like it. You can always tone down the heat some by adding less Sriracha. Always Season to YOUR Taste!
Tonight, I served my Grilled Pineapple along with Grilled Citrus Chicken, Peppers & Onions, Coconut Cardamon Rice and garnished with Fresh Chopped Cilantro and Fresh Grilled Lime. And, perhaps, just a little extra Honey Sriracha sauce on the side! 🙂
Eat, Drink & Be Kari